Wednesday, March 18, 2015

from Elizabeth...a mini fabric sampler for March

I have yet another gorgeous addition to my (future) garland of mini fabric samplers. Elizabeth had my name this month in the swap.

I love everything about this sampler. The soft colors, the background fabric, the quote, the trims....and especially the love that she put into not only the sampler, but the entire package. Look at the pretty wrappings!

She made the beautiful cup of tea tag, and sent along some delightful buttons with my initials on them! Elizabeth always makes it a point to send unique and special things that she knows you will especially love. She is a very special person. Thank you, Elizabeth! I hope I get the opportunity to make a sampler for you sometime this year!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Quigley said...

Hi Linda,
I am so happy you like what I made for you. I love finding just the right things for my special friends.
XXOO
Elizabeth