Saturday, June 27, 2015

from May in June

This is the mini fabric sampler that I received from May for the June swap. I just love the heart, and it is so nicely done. May has a very special talent that is evident in everything she creates! She also spoiled me with some fabtastic London inspired fabric (swoon!) and a tag. She also sent such a pretty butterfly applique. May lives in the UK and she knows I am obsessed. Her parcels always say "Royal Mail" on the envelope when they arrive, which I just love! It is a dream of mine to visit England some day. I watch BBC shows more than I do anything else, so you know I'd be searching for that precious blue police box on every street! I like to joke that if I had a proper British accent, I'd never shut up! Thanks, May! I adore it all!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

This is such a pretty sampler from May! She does beautiful work...and I was lucky enough to get a piece of that London fabric from her when she mailed to me...now to decide what to do with it...I'm thinking a pretty pillow would be delightful.

Createology said...

Sew very sweet and May really does know how to create with HeArt! How fun to gift you with the London fabric and goodies. High on Life July...

May said...

Hi Linda,
I am so glad my swap arrived and you like it....Enjoy...I loved making this for you..Hugs May x x x