Wednesday, September 16, 2015

sweetness from Sally

This is the mini fabric sampler that I received from Sally in our August swap. I just love how she folded the vintage linen to create the banner. Very creative! Not only was the sampler creative, the goodies she sent along are amazing! Her packaging was stellar- I saved every morsel! She sent 2 handmade cards, into which she had inserted a removable folded paper with her sentiments on them. Just remove the paper insert, and you have a beautiful blank card that you can use again. Genius!

My most favorite is the handmade button card...absolutely swoonworthy! I'm sure I've forgotten something in this picture...but at least you can get a sense of the awesomeness of it all... Thanks, Sally!

2 comments:

Createology said...

Sally really does a complete package when it comes to swapping. Lovely dear...

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Oh gosh, two posts ... about me! So very kind and sweet of you Linda! (I'm shy and introverted and I just might pass out LOL!) So happy you liked everything, I had so much fun figuring it all out and making it for you. Thank you so much for inviting me to play along with your lovely group of creative friends.

Happy stitching!

Sally xo